I think we do need to remember all involved, the family is greiving the loss of one their own.
However I agree with Unchained, you never know.
It was not a domestic violence call they were serving a warrant on the woman, who did not have anything to do with what happened. We don't know we weren't there, I think at the point where the guy took off and rammed several other vehicles (my understanding is there were kids there) they had to protect them. Not to mention at least one was being dragged by the car. But hey it don't matter lets let the drunk man take off, lets let him leave with nothing more than a close call with the popo. Who cares, someone could have gotten hurt if they had done something. I know someone did get hurt, that guy was given a choice to stop that car, HE made the choice to make matters worse as well. But a lot of what is on here is the cops were wrong they should not have bothered the guys yeah sure lets let em go about their business, they were dangerous enough to ram 3 cars, then they were dangerous enough for police intervention.
I don't know the guy, I can't say he was a horrible man cause I don't know, I know that it was a bad situation and the police need our support, not people saying well they shoulda done this or that. We were not in that situation (no matter how many times you have been in aggressive situations before) you don't know how you will act in one. I was a tech at a home for mentally ill people with intemittent explosive disorder, you can call that what you want but I was verbally and physically threatened and each situation was different.






Bookmarks